Karat Form Tutorial
This page will introduce you with KaratForm - our brand-new information gathering and analysis tool! 📈 📊 🗂 By going through the whole article, you will be able to learn:
1. How to create a KaratForm
2. How to view the auto-generated analysis results
3. Why KaratForm can become a game changer for project parties on improving community engagement
Create a form
By entering our website: https://forms.karatdao.com/ , the journey of creating a form starts! 💜
Step 1 Creating New Click on the “Create new” icon.
Step 2 Entering Title & Description Now you have entered the main page for form creation. The title and description are mandatory. Simply fill them in.
Step 3 Choosing a Reward Type
Choose your reward type for a higher conversion rate. Engage your community with raffles, giveaways, POAP-like NFTs and other enticing rewards, all from the reward dashboard. 🎁🎊🤑
The 3 available reward types are:
1. Allow-lists. Designated user(s) to receive your reward.
2. Raffle. Randomly picked user(s) to receive your reward.
3. No reward.
Step 4 Adding Add-on Icons
The icons underneath are optional add-ons you can choose to add to your form. There are 2 main categories:
1. Addition form information, including:
- Website. Add a website address that you wish to display on your KaratForm.
- Max entries. Enter a maximum number of responses you wish to receive from your KaratForm.
- Date. Enter a date range which you wish respondents to access your KaratForm.
- Location. Enter a location for your event. It can be either online or offline.
2. Additional user qualification, including:
- Twitter. Have your respondents connect their Twitter account.
- Email. Have your respondents enter their email addresses.
- Certain assert holdings (e.g ETH, BAYC). Filter out unqualified users by checking what/how much tokens they own.
- Redirect page. Enter a website that you wish your respondents to be redirected to after completing your KaratForm.
- Questions & Comments. Have your respondents answer questions/make comments.
Step 5 Previewing
During the information fill-in stage, you can always preview the final output by clicking on the little eye icon on the top right corner. ⚠️ If you find the preview icon greyed out, it means one or more of the mandatory information required is missing.Please review all area labeled in red and retry.
Step 6 Connecting Your Wallet
After finish editing your KaratForm, simply connect your wallet from the preview page and click on “Publish”. ⚠️ Please note that you will have to connect your wallet to publish your KaratForm.
Then, you are all set and good to go! 🎉🎉🎉
Viewing Your Responses and Analysis
To view your responses, click on “Responses” on the top. From here, you will be able to see a dashboard that includes the visualization of auto-generated responses and analysis of information collected from your KaratForm. 😎
KaratForm will automatically extract and analyze data received and produce a visualized output, which can be viewed on the dashboard.
All the responses received will be displayed here in order. Take a simple glance to view all of them! 🧐🥳
The Published Version of Your KaratForm